Hello! Welcome to the Church of England Parish of All Saints’ Weston and St Mark’s Shavington online.
Covid Measures Update (16/9/21)
- Face coverings are not mandatory but they are recommended in crowded or enclosed settings and at times when distancing is more difficult to maintain (e.g. when entering/leaving services or receiving Holy Communion).
- Hands should be sanitised on entry/exit.
- Where possible, distancing should be observed. If you are not comfortable sitting next to someone from outside your household, indicate this with a card that asks others to leave the space next to you free. These are available at the back of church. Please respect the fact that other people may wish to maintain a distance even if you do not.
- Holy Communion will be administered as it is now, by simultaneous administration at the chancel steps.
- Congregational singing is permitted but it does increase the risk of catching and passing on the virus, especially in smaller spaces that are not well ventilated. We are now singing hymns at various points during the service. Please consider wearing a face covering if you feel concerned about the risks associated with singing. You can also watch the service from St Mark’s via our parish Facebook page.
- You should not attend church if you have Covid symptoms or if you have been advised not to because of your extreme vulnerability to the virus.
- Tea and coffee are now being served at the end of services. Please continue to take sensible precautions to prevent the spread of the virus such as regularly sanitising your hands and where possible, keeping your distance from others.
Sunday 26th September: Trinity 17
Reading Sheet 26th September
Weekly Link 210926
If you would like to receive weekly updates and resources for worship at home please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 582 585.
Donate to parish funds here
You can support the parish while you shop online via Easy Fundraising.
All Saints’ Weston and St Mark’s Shavington takes its duty and obligation to protect all extremely seriously. We have adopted the national Church of England’s robust procedures and guidelines. You can find out more about the national policies and procedures at www.churchofengland.org/safeguarding.
Diocesan Safeguarding Officer: Pauline Butterfield: email@example.com, 01928 718834 x 221 or 07703 800031
If you have any safeguarding concerns or issues of a safeguarding matter then you can find useful contact information at www.chester.anglican.org/social-responsibility/safeguarding
Our Health and Safety Policy is available here.
For more information about how we use your data please see our Privacy Notice