Who are we? An amateur community choir.
No audition to join and no pressure to attend.
Singing a range of music from religious to secular, the emphasis at rehearsals is on fun whilst learning the music to the best of our overall ability.
The choir performs publicly approximately 4 or 5 times a year.
Every Tuesday evening, 7.30 – 9.30 pm, in the church.
No experience necessary.
If you like singing you will love SAS – come along and find out more or contact our leader, Chris Neufeld (email: email@example.com).
OUR TEN PRINCIPLES
- We are here to have fun and enjoy ourselves singing together
- We offer Friendship, Fellowship and Support
- We work as a team and relate to one another
- We remember that SAS is bigger than the sum of its parts
- We are positive in our outlook
- We respect each other regardless of opinions or abilities
- We don’t talk when we are singing or when other sections are
- We take care of our music, only use pencils for marking-up, don’t hole punch and hand back in good order when no longer required
- We pay a voluntary £1 / week subscription to cover running costs
- We can talk to our section leader in case of any difficulties